Abstract Submission guidelines for "AYURVIVEK - आयुर्विवेक"
Topic for Abstract - Any topic Retated to Ayurved
1) Participant have to register online only for paper / Poster submission.(Offline registration is not allowed)
2) After Successful online registration (With payment of Rs 800/-) within 24 hrs participant will receive login details on your given email address. (Please check in spam or junk email folder also.)
3) Using login details sent on email address - login for abstract submission - Link is provided on this page.
4) After successful login participant will be redirected to Abstract submission form page.
5) Participant have to fill Title of Abstract, Name or Names of author/s & upload soft copy of abstract.
6) File size must be less than 2 MB.
7) Only MS Office Document ( DOC, DOCX) files are allowed for uploading.
After review process participant will be informed by email for Acceptance or Rejection of his/her abstract for Poster
After receiving acceptance for poster, participant have to submit following details within given time period
2) Participant selected for poster presentation - Will have to submit poster image.
Poster Image - 5 MB ( File should have image extensions like jpg, jpeg, png etc)
Note - The process followed for Abstract submission should be adopted for Paper / Poster submission also.
Rules for Paper / Poster Presentation
- Participates need to submit abstract of their paper on or before 31st. December 2019. Abstract should be maximum 200 words only.
- Font for all documents - for English times new Roman 12size.
- Fonts for Marathi/ Hindi / Sanskrit- Mangal / Baraha 14 size.
- Keywords -3/4
- Last date for abstract submission -3rd January 2020
- Last date for complete paper / poster image submission 5th January 2020
- Time for presentation 5 minutes max.
- Poster may contain:- title, introduction, Aims and objectives, materials and methods observation, discussion, conclusion, references
- Submission : Poster images are expected to be submitted on our web portal : https://ayurvedvyaspeeth.in/abstract
- All presenting Participants will receive certificate of participation.
- Refer the template to design the Poster.
Format for poster presentation :
- Posters are graphic presentation of a scientific paper .
- Size of poster should be 1 meter x 1 meter
Dates & Time - 10th January 2020 , Time 1:30 PM
Venue- Tilak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Pune
Templates for paper presentation PPT and Poster
1) Paper presentation PPT template - Click here for download
2) Poster presentation template - Click here for download
For inquiries contact (for scientific session)
Vd Mihir Hajarnavis - 9422331060
Vd Sandip Kale - 8329359557
Vd Manoj Jagtap - 9769132370
Vd Varsha Sadhale - 9822173345